1st LADA FANCLUB Gathering - Big LADA Meeting Smederevo 2010

Jiné akce neorganizované Ladaklubem

Moderátor: Moderátoři

Zamčeno
MAGICMASTER

1st LADA FANCLUB Gathering - Big LADA Meeting Smederevo 2010

Příspěvek od MAGICMASTER »

Dear members and friends, 1st LADA FAN CLUB Gathering - Great LADA Meeting Smederevo '09. is engagement for Sunday november 1st 2009 in Smederevo.

Plan of activities for that day is::
09.00-12.00 Gathering in Jugovo Banja, at Jugovo, near Smederevo
12.30 Driving to Smederovo in column to Central city square
13.00-13.30 Exposition of cars at Central city square
13.30-15.00 Visitation tour of downtown of Smederevo, Museum and fortress
15.00 Festal defile of cars throw central city streets and return to Jugovo Banja
15.30-16.00 Election for best LADA vehicle by categories: 1. Old school, 2. Riva, 3. Samara, 4. Niva, 5. New series, 6. Best enterier, 7. Best audio components 8. Car of meeting
16.00 Lunch

Complete brochure and guide how to arrive to Jugovo will be annunciated later. We will create a complete map from Prague aand Bratislava to Jugovo and Smederevo.

On the meeting will be promotion of LADA Kalina Universal (model 1117), and as we hope so Priora (model 2170) for serbian.

Participation price for meeting is about 1000 dinars (12 euros) by person.
And that includes: Breakfast (some lunch package (sendwich and juice)), Lunch (barbicue and complete drinks), costs of organization and restoran, and tickets for all places will be visited. Also, on the meeting all alcoholic driks that will be are beer and wine ( we hope that we will be able to provide wine from Smederevo)

I'll hope that many people will come to show their vehicles and drive together with us. All people, even thoose who doesn't drive LADA all welcome to come on meeting.

Acvisitions for meeting are mandatory. Everyone who is interested to come can apply here for acvisition.

A camping place is provided for all members of meeting from 31st October to 2nd November.

I also want to call you to join our meeting. People from LADA CLUB BELORUSIA, say theh them also will come to our meeting, and we hope that some people from Romania and Bulgaria will join us.

Also you can find all details and flyers on english here:

http://ladafanclub.com/ezportal/?sa=page;p=10

DRagan Milentijevic
President of LADA FAN CLUB

I'm sorry if I don't post this topic in rigth place. I don't understend your lenguage. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Naposledy upravil(a) MAGICMASTER dne pát bře 12, 2010 19:55, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Hurikán
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Hurikán »

Hello Dragan.

Thank you for invitation to your meeting. It´s very interesting. ;) But I fear, that the timing isn´t suitable elected.. :scratch:

I wish you good weather and pleasant atmosphere on the meeting.

I moved the topic to the correct section.
Naposledy upravil(a) Hurikán dne pát zář 25, 2009 23:09, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Моя фотогалерея здесь.

Я слежу за тобой. Всегда!
Obrázek
Hurikán
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Překlad

Příspěvek od Hurikán »

Simple translation for non english speaking users/ zjednodušený překlad:

Byli jsme pozváni na sraz srbského ladaklubu, který se bude konat 1. listopadu/novembra u města Smederevo, což je asi 60 km jihovýchodně od Bělehradu, viz mnou dodaná mapa:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.viamichelin.fr/viamichelin/fra/search/Cartes/20.940751893274253*44.661185200212486?zoomLevel=10&strLocid=31NDIxZ2sxMGNORFF1TmpVek9EZz1jTWpBdU9USTRNemM9
Odkaz nutno celý zkopírovat a vložit do prohlížeče.

Místo v kempu mají rezervované od 31.10 do 2.11. Jsou zváni i účastníci z Běloruska, Rumunska a Bulharska. Startovné 12€ na osobu obsahuje: snídani, oběd (maso na grilu) nápoje vč piva a vína :P, lístky na prohlídky turistických zajímavostí, příspěvek na organizaci, atd. Prostě all inclusive. :)

časový harmonogram:
09.00-12.00 snídaně a shromáždění účastníků v Jugovo Banja, blízko Smedereva
12.30 spanilá jízda do Smedereva na centrální náměstí
13.00-13.30 výstava aut na náměstí
13.30-15.00 prohlídka středu města, musea a pevnosti
15.00 slavností průvod aut středem města a návrat do Jugovo Banja
15.30-16.00 volba nejlepších aut v kategoriích: 1. kulatá řada, 2. hranatá řada, 3. Samara, 4. Niva, 5. Nové série, 6. nejlepší interier, 7. nejlepší audio komponenty 8. auto srazu
16.00 oběd

Vítáni jsou všichni účastníci, tedy i ti, co nepřijedou ladou.
Моя фотогалерея здесь.

Obrázek
MAGICMASTER

That is not only what will hepend that thay.

We hope that your members will come to show them car at our meeting.

We are not so far. Prague is from Smederevo less then 1000 km, but Bratislava is only 650 km.. Also we can arrange to meeting with some of our members and come with them...

Regrets.
Hypolit
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Hypolit »

Ahoj. Docela rád bych se tam zajel podívat. Ale asi sám tam nepojedu.
Červenej krasavec VAZ 2105 1988 1.3 LPG
Bílej krasavec VAZ 2107 1988 1.5 LPG
MAGICMASTER

I'm sory, but I must inform you that the meeting is moved to 24/25 april 2010. Reason for this is bed weather conditons wicth is prognosed for that weekend, and all period. Meeting is near Danube and there is very cold in that conditons.

Program will be upgraded and meeting will be 2 days, not one like we was planing.

Thenx for understend, and I hope that we will see at the end of april.

DRagan
LADA FAN CLUB
Hurikán
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Hurikán »

Thanks for your information. I fully understand your reasons.

What is usually the weather in the newly scheduled date?
Моя фотогалерея здесь.

Obrázek
Jelen

Příspěvek od Jelen »

Thanks for information :) I hope too, that we will see another year, there is more time for arrangements :)
Zamčeno

Zpět na „Ostatní akce“