Obrázek
Its feet to stock manifold.
Obrázek
My next turbo will be on shorter pipe.
Ofcourse accu must find another place to live
Obrázek
Next is downpipe:
Obrázek
And this can be end of exhaust :) Its not too loud because turbo is a good silencer. A just connected this to the stock lada exhaust.
Find the way to connect oil return ilne to oil sump. It must be over the oil level in sump.
Obrázek
Buy y-pipe from ladas with oil pressure gauage and find way to connest this with turbo :) I have take some screw ant drain hole in this and put in ypipe.
Obrázek
Put on this big diameter fuel line. Propably it will leak after 5kkm but who cares.
Obrázek
Fabricate this:
Obrázek
Make sure the flange to pipe connection is good quality and the flange is perfectly flat. Like mirror!

Find the way to connect cold part of turbo with engine.
Obrázek
Use intercooler and blowoff valve to higher performance and durability of system.

The hardest part - fuel. As i said i using lpg gas. Conwersion is simple - you must add compensation like this:
Obrázek
Obrázek
Important thing is that the compensation is must be on the first and second level(on two sides) of this lpg thing :)

And this also must be done:
Obrázek
Make the second throttle valwe to open mechanical not vaccum. In other case it will be close with turbo pressure.

And thats it. Good luck with turbo ;)
(sorry for my english :) )

Check this polish project: samara turbo
Naposledy upravil(a) janisz dne úte kvě 16, 2006 22:31, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Little Red Riding Hood
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Little Red Riding Hood »

jak mě sere že neumim anglicky..
janisz

Příspěvek od janisz »

A polski znasz? :)
Pool

Příspěvek od Pool »

Little Red Riding Hood píše:jak mě sere že neumim anglicky..
Ani nechtěj umět... nebo zas neusneš... :wink:
Patrac
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Patrac »

no comment. This is very good.Very good idea very good plan and very good machine. I´m not commentary. and expected lifetime experience?? Well the motor must be worn - down faster. Is it truth no? :?:
And this is reason when I learn english. ( to je důvod proč se učím anglicky) abvy mě to nesralo :P :lol:
Lada Niva M:1/8,5
Kia Cee´d SW 12.12.2011- ???
21044 - ice dream rising 1.11.2006-19.12.2011
2107 - red storm rising 1.5.2003-1.11.2006
janisz

Příspěvek od janisz »

Engine was worn before turbo was installed :) - kompression: 9 9 8,8 10,2bar :). I think it will have only little shorter lifetime because i'm not driving on full throttle all the time and lower compression rate is helping engine make higher milage. Ofcourse there is a lot of little things that can make engine damaged. Oil lines for example. First kilometers was the worst. Many times i lost all oil and oil light was turned on and engine was working without oil for summary about 5min :( (short 5s moments when braking, acelerating and turning). Now the crankshaft bearings are so bad that after i start engine the oil light on dashbord is turned on for about 3s :( . Now after ride i always look under car for oil :)
Next problem is fuel to air ratio. If it is wrong you propabily will see after 400km(in my case :) ) huge white clouds from exhaust and exhaust gases from radiator :)
Obrázek

If you make over 130hp, like my friends 7,5sek-to-100km/h lada, pistons will explode sometimes and cluth will slipping. Drive axles may crack or gear box explode. But turbo is very good thing and all my cars will have this(and lpg :) ). If you make this by yourselfs costs will by funny low - turbo for 100$ and pipes and flanges for 150$. And that's all.

Come to poland to lada meeting on august 21. There will be many fast ladas :)
Patrac
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Patrac »

To už tady jednou bylo explodující těsnění že?? :twisted:
janisz

Příspěvek od janisz »

Now i have two gaskets and better(electronical, non vaccum activated) lpg thing(i don't how is called that part :) ). When i install intercooler the chance of gasket blow will decerase a lot.
Pool

Příspěvek od Pool »

janisz: more video plz... :happy2:
janisz

Příspěvek od janisz »

I asked my friend to make some films and he said he will make when he drifting his lada :)

Polish lada meeting will be on 30sep-1oct. I cant wait to race my lada on rallycross track :> I will make some movies :D
Majo
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Majo »

janisz píše:Polish lada meeting will be on 30sep-1oct. I cant wait to race my lada on rallycross track :> I will make some movies :D
and International meeting in Czech rep. will be tomorrow. Start your Lada and visit this meeting :wink:

This is good manual to build a turbo Lada :)
21043(reinkarnacia), 2105 1.3k(svagrov), 2110 1.5 16V, Niva(rozobrata), Chevy Niva 1.7i, Priora1,8+, BMW e36 328iA, Fiat Tempra 2.0i.e, 4x4
Patrac
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Patrac »

Majo píše:
janisz píše:Polish lada meeting will be on 30sep-1oct. I cant wait to race my lada on rallycross track :> I will make some movies :D
and International meeting in Czech rep. will be tomorrow. Start your Lada and visit this meeting :wink:

This is good manual to build a turbo Lada :)
Yes yes and yes. Come to Bechyně tomorrov to Internetional Lada Meeting. Come with Turbo Lada. This is good inspiration.
:D
janisz

Příspěvek od janisz »

I must look under hood and fix something on every 100kilometers... I afraid to go so far from my home. Today i went to gas station and culdn't start the engine after shutdown :( I was trying till death of accu :| On pb and lpg it couldn't start. Worst thing is that i dont know why thats happened. Maybe to much oil in cylinders? My turbo is in very bad condition and it's leaking oil to exhaust and smokeing a lot. Oil leaking to intake too...
Polish lada club will be represented by fleszer and his wild lada! Its one of the fastest and best looking lada in poland :) You will see.
Please think about visitanion my country on 30sep-1oct. It 5th anniversary of lada club poland and it will by big meeting! Please come!
Ondra 07
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Ondra 07 »

To janisz: Hi men, do you have some experience with the "classic" turbo feeded by gasoline? Becuase I would like to experiment with that. First think I dont'n understand is that everybody told me that for turbo you need a special overpressure carburator.But on your pics I saw a serial carburator by Lada... :roll: So can be a serial carb. realy used for turbo adaptation?How do you control a filling pressure?Do you have a blow-off valve?And the last questin for this moment... What about consumption, is it big different?Thanks lot and I'm watching forward to next cooperation. :wink:
...anebo jinej případ, průsek v lese asi na metr širší ne, sráz jako střecha. Šero, mlha, skoro tma. Rozhodl jsem, sjedeš to šusem, sotva odpíchnu je zle hochu námraza jako mejdlo. Zkouším zaplužit, ani zdání...
janisz

Příspěvek od janisz »

Fuel consumption - about 17l/100km. Before turbo instalation my lada wanted 13l/100km :)
But if you having 10sek to 100km/h instead of 20 you forgetting abaut fuel consumption :>
I don't have blowoff but i will have it.
I don't using gasoline(i'am but only for start the engine and slow driving on emergency situations like suddent end of gas). I'am using LPG gas with normal LPG instalation but little modified by me.
If you want to go on gasoline you can use stock carb but you must install high pressure fuel pump and special fuel regulator which can rise fuel pressure as the air pressure increasing. Or you can instal carb before turbo in draw-thru system but it's a lot difficulties like linkage system or carb position.
Check photos on this site: turbo 2105
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Zajímavé úpravy a vylepšení“