Welcome to Bulgaria.

Jiné akce neorganizované Ladaklubem

Moderátor: Moderátoři

Zamčeno
Frysco

Welcome to Bulgaria.

Příspěvek od Frysco »

Hello all.My name is Radoslav.

I'm very glad to make an registration in your forum and meet new and some old friends here.In 2008 and 2011 little group from your forum, leaded by Albert visit Bulgaria and the black sea coast,I was able to meet them at 2008, but i missed this chance last year.So i just wanted to know, if someone from this great team (i couldn't remember their names, except Albert, sorry :oops: ) is making plan to visit Bulgaria this year?

Also i would like to make an invitation to visit our beautiful Black sea coast for eveyrone.If someone making such a plans, just leave me an e-mail, or you can visit our forum: http://forum.ladaclub-bg.com and leave a topic in the firts section from the top Срещи which meens Meetings or the third section from the top Общи приказки - Off topics and we can arange a little meeting there.It will be great for me to meet people from your organisation :)

P.S.Is there section for presentation of member's cars?I would like to introduce mine :)Most of the forums in the countries has such sections, but it's not easy to me to find it. :roll:
Jelen

Re: Welcome to Bulgaria.

Příspěvek od Jelen »

Hi and welcome here :-) .
Thanks for invitation, Albert will reply on your post as soon as possible, I think :-D .
Yes, we have sections for presentation of member's cars. It depends on your model.
If you have old model 2101-2107, you can use this section:
viewforum.php?f=56
If you have Niva, your section is here:
viewforum.php?f=56
If you have Samara or Oka, you have to use this section:
viewforum.php?f=64
For new models (2110 - 2112) we have section here:
viewforum.php?f=65
For Kalina is section here:
viewforum.php?f=66
and for Priora is section here:
viewforum.php?f=67

You can try any google translator for forum. Enjoy your activity on this forum and feel free for giving any questions.
Frysco

Příspěvek od Frysco »

Hi Jelen, thank you very much.I posted short description of my car in the classic section, it's 2106.
Jelen

Příspěvek od Jelen »

Wow, nice model, I think, that this car is best, with 2103 :-)
Frysco

Příspěvek od Frysco »

For me also those two models are the best.
Off:see my previous Lada here http://frysco2103.snimka.bg/automobiles ... 635546.all
:D
Jelen

Příspěvek od Jelen »

Exactly same like my ex 2103, but I had no tunning on her :-D Now I have 06 with same color. There is no better old "square" model of Lada :-D
Zamčeno

Zpět na „Ostatní akce“